Here at Axios Financial Solutions, we have dedicated our daily lives to promoting a real understanding of high-quality Financial Services. We have set objectives and work according to a set of common values. And even though there are several functions, the objectives and values are the same for all employees. These values are incorporated in our working lives and are the foundation on which we base our daily decision-making. If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, you might be exactly what we are looking for. Join our team and make a difference!
First impressions make a lasting impact. Our receptionst plays a key role in meeting and greeting every client and representing Axios Financial Solutions. We are loooking for a confident, professionally presented individual with strong administration skills to join our team.
- Greet clients, suppliers and visitors at reception in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Listen to our clients and direct their phone inquiries to the appropriate staff member
- Coordinate bookings of client appointments
- Sort incoming mail and courier deliveries for distribution
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organisation’s databases
- Maintain the cleanliness of meeting rooms
- Provide general administrative support as required
How to apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 9869 5555.
Why Work for Axios Financial Solutions?
- You will have the opportunity to work with a great team, who are professional and committed to client service
- You will have the opportunity to work in a great location on St Kilda Rd, close to transport and easy access to the CBD
At Axios Financial Solutions, we are committed to providing high quality financial services to our clients. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously.
If you are interested in finding out more: